VP Sales & Marketing
Las Vegas, NV 89101 United States
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Our client is a major Hotel & Casino property located near the fabulous Las Vegas strip. The Vice President of Sales & Marketing serves as a member of the Executive Committee and is overall responsible for the leadership and management of all Sales and Marketing functions. This senior leadership role supports the President in the development and execution of the company’ s strategic plan.
Client’ s Mandatory Requirements:
- Las Vegas Experience is a must*
- Minimum 5 years in a DOSM role
- Strength in Leisure category
- Proven leadership of minimum 5-10 reports
- Strong focus in Sales
- Large developed network in industry throughout USA
- Close affiliation with Las Vegas Tourist Board
- Drive business in accordance with the company’ s objectives.
- Establish short/long-term profitability goals.
- Develops new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Perform activities within budget guidelines, following company mission, policies, practices and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of sales, account management, yield management and distribution channels
- Ensure the integrity and effective measurement of all casino and hotel marketing programs.
- Prepares regular reports and analysis of sales achievements and new business development opportunities.
- Partners with Casino Marketing to ensure gaming offers and incentives are in line with the clientele.
- Measure and monitor productivity and effectiveness of team
- Promotes superior guest service.
- Analyze effectiveness of casino marketing programs.
- Definition, analysis and communication of market trends
- Ensure marketing projects and strategies are executed throughout departments
- Provides leadership and coaching to reporting
- Foster a positive work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction
- Quality hiring and training.
- Maintaining positive vendor relationships.
- Leads and directs the development, execution and measurement of guest service standards within reporting operational departments consistent with the company service standards and brand attributes.
- Maintain highly professional manner at all times.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or related field and/or equivalent extensive management experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years management experience in a major casino/resort complex.
- Knowledge of casino marketing regulatory standards, and compliance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Working knowledge of Nevada Gaming Statues and Regulation.
- Outstanding organizational skills required as well as strong written and verbal skills.
- Confident public speaker.
Remuneration: Well Above industry expected + extreme company benefits.