Dartmouth, NS Canada
Our client that operates a very successful hotel property in the Maritimes requires a Restaurant Manager whose demonstrated sound leadership skills in a busy all day restaurant operation
This position will be responsible for managing all staff of the restaurant, help retain the standards of service to guests. He/she will be provide solid hands on guidance to ensure outstanding guest services in all times. Responsibilities will include, hiring, training and maintaining levels of staff as well as scheduling and evaluations.
1. Minimum 3 years in a supervisory role in a high volume and reputable restaurant operation
2. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, is service driven and. excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Excellent time management skills & ability to multi-task as well as being able to work with flexible time requirements.
3. Must be computer literate and have a Hospitality Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification in Hotel/Food and Beverage.
4. Have good knowledge of food and wines, is familiar with quality service to ensure memorable dining experiences for all guests
5. Leads by example. “ Can do” attitude with a proven ability to follow up and independently complete tasks with high initiative.
Our client is offering a very comprehensive compensation package of around $54, 000 with a incentive bonus and benefits package. If you are seeking to work in a progressive thinking hotel property that is well known and is constantly striving to achieve truly outstanding service to it’ s guests, than this just might be the right career opportunity for you.
*** You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for this position ****
Please contact: Robin Sheardown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managed by: Robin Sheardown
Email me Directly
Happy New Year and all the very best in 2018.
Please kindly keep reviewing our latest hospitality management career opportunities at: www.renardinternational.com