Restaurant Executive Chef
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N7 CA
Our client which has a quality restaurant facility in downtown Vancouver is urgently seeking an Restaurant Executive Chef for their amazing trendy restaurant operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Work with management and front of the house staff to ensure positive guest experience.
• Ensure quality food product and presentations is outstanding to the guest.
• Teach and develop great kitchen staff while serving a consistent product with pride.
• Maintains food cost, labor cost and expenses within the company budget guidelines.
• Meets attendance guidelines and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
• Must be able to cook and prepare traditional cuisine and create new, innovative dishes
• Must be able to react quickly and resolve problems. Support and foster loyalty and conduct business in a professional manner at all times.
• Candidate must currently be in a Chef or similar role right now in a first class restaurant operation
• A team player with good initiative and leadership skills, hand on and technically well versed in classic cooking incorporating modern presentations.
• Preference will be given to candidates with extensive quality East/west Asian and Chinese Cuisine repertoire
• Must have experience in high volume type of environment, experience in fine dining
• Able to manage and heap lead a strong and large restaurant culinary brigade in the city
• Ability to maintain and further the develop the standards set by the management team
• This position requires a minimum of 2 year Culinary Arts School, or equivalent technical training in the food industry and must have basic computer skills.
• Must present a neat and professional appearance, is Guest and people oriented
The salary compensation for this key culinary position is outstanding and will be in the $82, 000 range and a fair bonus/incentive package as well as excellent company benefits.
Please contact Robin Sheardown at: email@example.com to set up an interview right away. Applicants now in BC/AB are preferred for immediate hire.
Managed by: Robin Sheardown
Email me Directly
Happy New Year and all the very best in 2018.
Please kindly keep reviewing our latest hospitality management career opportunities at: www.renardinternational.com