Human Resouces Manager
P.O.Box 59 Dubai, Dubai AE
Human Resources Manager
Our client requires an experienced HRM to look after Human Resources related activity and function of the Corporate Office of the premier Hotel Group in Dubai.
Job Brief and requirement
He / She also will be responsible for the daily HR function of the corporate office of the hotel group.
The candidate should be:
- Between 30 and 40 years old
- Have a strong HR background in single unit capacity or an Assistant HRM in a large 4/5 star hotel in UAE
- Have a strong character and the ability to interact with the Organization’ s multi-cultural staff, with fellow executives, with local authorities as and when required
- Have an in-depth knowledge of employment law and experience in UAE
- Be pro-active and results driven
- Be computer literate and numerically sound, with an ability to analyze HR data
- Be patient, understanding and have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be firm but fair, with the ability to deal impartially with disputes and rewards
- Fluency in English and Arabic is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the same / similar role.
- Have previous experience working in GCC countries and preferable in Dubai
Salary: AED 30, 000 PM (All inclusive of accommodation, transport etc.) – USD 8174 PM All inclusive (Plus SINGLE STATUS Expat benefits such as medicals, allowances and performance bonus as per company policy)