Toronto, ON M5H 2K1 CA
General Manager needed for All-Seasons Resort in Central Ontario
We are seeking an experienced and passionate General Manager for a great opportunity with a well established 4-Star All-Seasons Resort in Central Ontario’ s cottage country. This resort offers a wide variety of summer and winter activities for their guests to enjoy year-round. The resort has beautiful accommodations, a relaxing on-site Spa, meeting and conference facilities and a great Food and Beverage experience.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in Room operations and F&B and must have a very hands-on management style. Previous experience in a similar Hotel/Resort Manager role is preferred. This is a busy operation and the General Manager will be expected to provide direction and to assist and inspire all departments. The General Manager will be the face of the operation and is expected to lead by example every day and must communicate well and interact closely with both the guests, and the staff.
- Provide daily leadership, management and direction to all departments
- Focus on exceeding guest expectations daily and on improving established cost and quality standards, maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees
- Responsible for the development and execution of business plans and budgets
- Responsible for the development and execution of Sales and Marketing plans (digital, print, audio etc)
- Improve market share through strategic campaigns and pricing strategies
- Review, develop and implement policies & procedures that strengthen the team and improve the customer experience
- Recruit, develop, supervise, inspire and evaluate staff
- Protect the property and their assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventive maintenance program, resulting in employee and guest safety, orderly operations, compliance with legislative standards and company expectations.
- Foster a success oriented and accountable environment at the resort
- A true passion and appreciation for the outdoors is essential for success in this role
- 3 – 5 years similar experience managing a similar hotel or resort operation is required
- Must be a versatile and multi skilled professional who can oversee the rooms division & F&B outlets
- A strong understanding of marketing and value propositions
- Independent and self-motivated, Creative and Ambitious, Hands-on and Charismatic
- Able to work well with a team and has a proven track record of strong managerial skills
- A service driven individual dedicated to the guest and employment experience
- Proven experience managing financial results
- For Visa purposes, Canadian Residency or Citizenship is Required
- Salary of $75, 000 CAD
- 3 Weeks’ vacation
- Free room and board during relocation process
- F&B discounts at the resort
- Family & Friends Rate for overnight stays
Renard International would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but due to the expected high volume of applicants, only those that meet all requirements will be contacted for further discussions.
Thank you and Kind regards,