Montreal Area, QC H3B 4A5 CA
We are seeking the talents of a strongly preferred 3 star major branded hotel experience and trained General Manager to oversee two hotels in the GMA of Montreal. Our client requires a sales action oriented General Manager who is presently working in Montreal/Quebec or would like to return to the Montreal area. Looking for someone that is passionate about being involved in their set market area to continue the success of these two great properties.
The ideal candidate will have a positive and dynamic personality, and versatile experience sales and marketing, Rooms Division and strong computer skills is a must. A team player who can handle pressure and multitask is preferred. Previous experience in a unionized environment is essential. Candidates must be bilingual in French, English and possess excellent communications skills.
• You have demonstrated in your career that you are a sales driven leader developing a strong sales culture throughout a property, while leading a Team striving for guest service excellence. Ensure that your team of employees are motivated and also satisfied with that they offer to the guest. Must possess a positive, upbeat personality to deliver outstanding customer service to all guests
• Lead actual sales prospecting and completion of sales calls and can quickly respond to changing market conditions and can quickly revises strategies accordingly. Assist in creating the hotel' s annual budget and can evaluates daily/monthly financial reports and at all times knows where the hotel stands against budget.
• Must have a proven ability to multi-task over two hotels, is detail-oriented, and be able to see and solve problems effectively deal with guest concerns and complaints. Manages all sources of two properties revenues and ensures that all departments are profitable and maintain strong team working relationships.
• Responsible for maximizing the occupancy/average daily rate while upholding excellent service to all guests. Ensure that the property meets and exceeds the company and brand standards for total guest’ s satisfaction.
• Follows and promotes company/property philosophies, policies and procedures by utilizing effective communication skills with team employees and hotel guests. Has renovation, rebranding experience would be a big plus for this top role with this hotel company in Canada.
Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of 5 years Hotel General Manager experience in a 3 star hotel operation and is currently residing in Quebec at this time and can attended interviews in Montreal next week. Proven sales and leadership skills and a hands on General Manager with a “ can do attitude”.
This position offers a starting salary of up to $100, 000 plus a bonus/incentive and other benefits include: Medical; dental; vision; prescription drug; life insurance, long/short-term disability; vacation: paid holidays
IF YOU ARE NOT IN QUEBEC RIGHT NOW OR DO NOT HAVE MONTREAL 3 STAR GENERAL MANAGER HOTEL EXPERIENCE, PLEASE KINDLY DO NOT SEND YOUR RESUME DETAILS. You will not be contacted ...
Please contact Robin Sheardown at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Managed by: Robin Sheardown
Email me Directly
Happy New Year and all the very best in 2018.
Please kindly keep reviewing our latest hospitality management career opportunities at: www.renardinternational.com