TX United States
General Manager – Texas, USA
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic General Manager for a charming all-suite boutique hotel located in South Central region of the United States.
The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operation and success of the Hotel and food & beverage operation. This is a very hands-on role for someone who has attention to detail, very guest oriented and employee interactive. He/she will provide strategic direction and leadership to all department heads.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Hospitality or related field, CHA preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a resort or hotel
- Knowledgeable with word processing, hotel operating system and spreadsheet creation
- Customer-centric and innovative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-groomed and polished
- Great people skills and an excellent leader
Client offers a salary package according to the market, bonus and full benefits.
Please note that candidates must have legal working papers in the United States
For further information on this role please contact Elizabeth Vasquez at: email@example.com
*Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application