Oakland, CA US
Executive Housekeeper – California, USA
Our client, a charming all-suite boutique hotel located in Northern California is in search of an Executive Housekeeper who will direct and control all housekeeping activities in addition to the maintenance of all rooms and public areas in accordance with company standards for cleanliness and budget costs in order to ensure guests satisfaction.
- Responsible for regular training and inspections to ensure adherence to cleanliness standards.
- Open and close the department daily which includes assigning suites, issuing keys, running laundry and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- To be firm and fair leader and a role model for all team members.
- Lead by example. Proactively ensure Guest Satisfaction.
- Manages department budget.
- Ensure standards are upheld in the cleaning and inspecting of all suites and public areas
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in the areas of housekeeping
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Able to work a varied schedule including holidays, weekends and nights as the business dictates.
- Good communicator with excellent training and coaching skills
Client offers a salary package according to the market, bonus and full benefits.
Please note that candidates must have legal working papers in the United States.
Please send your full resume details to: elizabeth@renardInternational.com in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment.
Renard International would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted for further discussions in regards to the above position. Applicants who do not meet the requirements of the job need not apply. Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application.
Also, to view other management positions that we are currently working on, please visit our website at www.RenardInternational.com