Catering Sales Manager
Las Vegas, NV 89101 US
Group Sales Manager (Reporting to VP S&M)
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Our client is a major Hotel & Casino property located near the fabulous Las Vegas strip. The Group Sales Manager is overall responsible for successful leadership and management of all Catering & Banquet Sales. This senior leadership role supports the VP of S&M. This person will be a social and dynamic leader well recognized in the industry.
Client’ s Mandatory Requirements:
- Las Vegas Experience is a must*
- Minimum 5 years in a Senior Sales role
- Strength in Leisure / Corporate category
- Proven leadership of minimum 3-5 reports
- Strong focus in Sales
- Large developed network in industry throughout USA
- Close affiliation with Las Vegas Convention Board
- Drive business in accordance with the company’ s objectives.
- Establish short/long-term profitability goals.
- Develops new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Perform activities within budget guidelines, following company mission, policies, practices and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of sales, account management, yield management and distribution channels
- Ensure the integrity and effective measurement of all catering and banquet marketing programs.
- Prepares regular reports and analysis of sales achievements and new business development opportunities.
- Partners with other departments to ensure catering offers and incentives are in line with the clientele.
- Measure and monitor productivity and effectiveness of team
- Promotes superior guest service.
- Definition, analysis and communication of market trends
- Ensure marketing projects and strategies are executed throughout departments
- Provides leadership and coaching to reporting
- Foster a positive work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction
- Quality hiring and training.
- Maintaining positive vendor relationships.
- Leads and directs the development, execution and measurement of guest service standards within reporting operational departments consistent with the company service standards and brand attributes.
- Maintain highly professional manner at all times.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or related field and/or equivalent extensive management experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years management experience in a major casino/resort complex.
- Knowledge of casino marketing regulatory standards, and compliance
- Outstanding organizational skills required, as well as strong written and verbal skills.
- Confident public speaker.
Remuneration: Well Above industry expected + excellent company benefits.