Toronto, Ontario Canada
Hotel Controller - Boutique Hotel - Toronto
We are seeking an experienced Hotel Controller for a high end and very well known small boutique hotel property in the GTA
- Process month end journal entries and generate financial statements
- Review and analyze monthly Financial statements
- Reconcile bank, intercompany accounts and other GL accounts
- Prepare various financial reports as needed
- Proficiency in excel is a must
- Perform full cycle of accounts payable function for operations and renovations.
- Act as a backup for payroll processing
- Work towards meeting deadlines.
- Administer internal control, policies and procedures in compliance with corporate policies and or guidelines.
Detail oriented and analytic
Use discretion with confidential material
Positive, team worker
Minimum of 5 years experience in a hotel/resort accounting position
Experience in the hospitality industry is an asset
Diploma or degree in accounting required
Base salary in the range of $55, 000 plus excellent company benefits
This position is urgent and interviews are next week...
Please contact: email@example.com