Southern California United States
Our client a 5 star, successful, large volume, growing nationwide Restaurant Group now opening a new Restaurant in Southern California requires a solid Executive Chef. This is an excellent long-term career opportunity to work for a well-known expanding Restaurant Group. The successful candidate will be highly experienced with self-standing restaurants and have a stable track-record of employers.
- Opening experience is an asset including recruiting and training
- Multi-unit experience is an asset but not essential
- 100% scratch menu
- High attention to quality both in ingredients and final presentation, ability to manage a large team 50+.
- Strong financial background on food cost, labor cost etc.
- Responsible for larger than normal menu size.
- High energy and very good stamina
Salary $120, 000 USD gross negotiable plus bonus and benefits.
Please note that only candidates who are legally permitted to work in the U.S.A. will be considered for this position.